Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nostalgia

Nostalgia....it's a thing of the past.

I didn't make that up, just so you know.  I did have that as a poster on my bedroom wall when I was in hmmmm let's sayyy about 5th grade.  Strange sense of humor for a 5th grader.

Anyway.

I snapped this picture at work the other day.  It gave me a sense of nostalgia. At my previous job, Sir would send me to the bathroom.  He controlled my pee times.  He let me go several times a day, but I didn't go without him sending me.  When he would send me, he would tell me, "Pull down your pants for me." Sigh. We no longer do that because I don't have a great phone connection at my new job.  Double Sigh.





Sir and I played both days this weekend!!! Yay for improvement. I've gone to a different doctor and he's pursuing a different course of treatment.  I see an improvement this week.  No telling what this coming weekend will hold for us.

SSO


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're still not well. I hope the new treatment works.
    I hope whatever you do this weekend, you have a great time.
    Take care.

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kiki. I am feeling much better, actually. It's been an ordeal.

      Delete