Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy Birthday to Us

Hello friends.

This will be short and quick. But very very cute. 

Today is my birthday. Tomorrow is Sir's birthday. How crazy is that -- one day apart?

I just had to share the birthday card Sir sent me. It is so perfect!


How perfect is that?

I am still working crazy hours.  Will be until mid-June. I ache for Sir so much, but he will be here at the end of June for a 10 day visit.  

And...we will start getting have longer visits soon. I am so excited about that.

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you both! I LOVE the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card...happy birthday! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you both! Love the card, perfect :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. Happy birthday to you both.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday ... do you get His bday spankings too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so late... so happy belated birthday - love the card!

    ReplyDelete