Monday, January 22, 2018

Visiting Sir

I'm visiting Sir. I've actually been here since just after Christmas. I'm staying an extended time actually. Sir had surgery so I came to spend time with him while he recovered.

He is fine and recovering well. One of the first things Sir asked at his 2 week follow-up visit was if he was cleared to play tennis and he was given the go ahead.

I drove here so I have no set time I have to return home. And I am not working right now so the timing is perfect for me to be here and help out. He is going to have a hard time getting me back in that car to drive home. He may have to go through a formal eviction process!  It has been wonderful to spend this much time together.

He was at my home for 17 days in November. We are approaching a month for this trip. It is heaven to me!

The weather has finally cleared up here in "the sunshine state" so we are getting to spend some time outdoors now. We also have my puppy who is so full of energy and she needs to get some outdoor time. Sir doesn't have a fenced in back yard so she can't just roam like she does at my home. Plus, Sir has a pond in his backyard that I'm not sure we could trust her to not splash right into!

Sir is so good with the puppy. I told his friends the other day that he was puppy-whipped!

There is actually nothing whipped about Sir. Except maybe his "real" whip. Oops! Maybe I shouldn't bring up that subject again or I might end up the one who is whipped - for real.

SSO

11 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you are getting to spend some extended time together...and that you can help Sir recover..hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been wonderful. Just made the decision to stay several more weeks!

      Delete
  2. This sounds just great for both of you - well all three counting the pup! I'm happy you are able to spend so much time together and I'm happy you're both happy about it. I wouldn't worry too much about getting evicted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he started off being as happy about it as I was, but he has evolved!

      Delete
  3. This sounds wonderful, so glad you have been able to spend this time together and that you have been able to be there while your Sir recovers. Glad his recovery is going well. So happy for you both :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been wonderful. Just made the decision to stay several more weeks!

      Delete
  4. it sounds simply wonderful that you're managing so much time together!! and having the puppy around must be delightful for your Sir too. speedy recovery! and may you spend as many more days as you can nursing him back to full health!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has, surprisingly, fallen in love with the pup!

      Delete
  5. Great to hear Sir's surgery went well and he's recovering and that you can spend more time together. Happy reading.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been wonderful. Just made the decision to stay several more weeks!

      Delete
  6. Time 2 face d'fax, humanity:
    jussayn what Jesus sed...

    ReplyDelete