Saturday, May 2, 2020

Big News. Big Move.

I'm here. At Sir's. It's now my home too. I sold my home and made the move!

We have been talking about this for quite some time. One day I just upped and said, "I'm doing it." I wanted the process to be quick so I called a cash offer company. I got the quote that day and signed on the dotted line the next day. It's crazy that I had such a sense of urgency and then 'boom' Covid 19 starts to uptick.

I got here just as Covid-19 started really hitting and closures starting. All I wanted was to be able to make the long drive before the interstates shut down!

Sir was supposed to fly to my home 2 weeks before my closing date and then make the drive with me to help with the puppies. But, no way I wanted him in the airports and in a plane.

I self-quarantined for 2 weeks once I got here. It's not how we envisioned our first month to be. But, I am still SO elated to finally be here.

We are enjoying just spending the down time together.

It still feels surreal.

I hope all are staying healthy and safe.

SSO

7 comments: