Saturday, October 1, 2011

EdenFantasys Toy Review

Yep. It's that time again. Time to tell of my adventures trying sex toys with Sir. This post is a redemption posts of sorts. The adventure with the last toy was less than spectacular. EdenFantasys sent another anal toy to try. I'll just cut to the chase and say this one had more than satisfactory results.


How I got my "Groove" back.
Sir and I really, really like this toy.  It's called "The Groove." It definitely helped me get my anal groove back!!

With an insertable length of 6", it is definitely the longest anal toy we've played with to date.  It has 5 graduated beads or bulges.  The largest bulge is 4 3/4" in circumference.  The biggest bulge is larger than any other anal toy we've used as well.  Even though the biggest bulge required a little extra pressure to get inserted, I found it to be a very comfortable size.

The length of "The Groove" allows it to easily be used for thrusting - which is how Sir used it.  The bulges also allow it to be used like beads.  And I must say feeling those differing sizes while thrusting felt just wonderful.  The wide base also allows it to stay in like a butt plug.  However, I don't know if it's length (it's really is pretty long), or the depth of the base, would allow it to be inserted for long periods of time or if you could sit while it is inserted.  Hmmmmmm....maybe Sir and I have more testing to do?

Among it's other qualities, "The Groove" is very flexible.  That makes it very comfortable while inserted, despite it's length.  The only drawback to that flexibility is that the first bulge was slightly difficult to get inserted.  But, once the first bulge is inserted, the rest of the probe can be easily inserted by pushing from the base. 

I thoroughly enjoyed playing with this toy with Sir.  I liked especially that it was long enough to be used for thrusting.  That was a new and totally enjoyable experience.  Sir was very pleased at how much I loved playing with this toy.  It gets very favorable reviews from us both.  We'll be gettin' our groove on with "The Groove" quite often, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment