Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A First?

Holy bullseye, Batman.  I have a bruise on my butt.

Yep, it's a first.  I think.  I saw it this morning a little by accident.  I don't normally do an overview of my naked butt.  But, for some reason, this morning I checked out my butt in the mirror.  And there it was.  A bruise.  It's about 2" x 3/4".  Amazing. 

Since I don't normally check out my naked butt, I really don't know if it's a first.  But, it is the first one I've seen!  I couldn't wait to tell Sir.  I thought he would be pleased about it.

Well.....pleased might be an understatement.  Sir was elated.  Sir likes me to wear his marks.  And now he's given me more marks. 

And Sir is insatiable.  I don't know what I expected when I told Sir, but it certainly wasn't the outcome I did get.  Now to my "dinner dessert" I'm to add 50 swats to each butt cheek.   That on top of the almost nightly spankings I already get. 

I'm not normally this slow, but I honestly didn't know Sir was such a spanking enthusiast. My first clue should have been the fact that every play session starts out with a spanking.  Sirs spanks my nipples.  Sir spanks my butt.  And Sir spanks my well the other intimate part of my anatomy.  That really should have been my first clue.

Nope.  Not normally this slow.  I guess I could blame it on the fact that the blood is leaving my brain for other more stimulated parts!!!  But, really not normally this slow.

And the thrill of seeing Sir's marks on my body?  Amazing....

2 comments:

  1. how delicious, and what a present to give your Sir.

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, blossom. Sir was very, very pleased!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete