Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane

Remember that song?  When I was younger, much younger, (God, I can't believe I'm saying things like that) it seems like that song was the one playing when my morning alarm would sound.  I remember it produced in me feelings of hollowness and loneliness.  Crazy how I react to music.  Something about musical lyrics and I just seem to go someplace else.  Good or bad.

Speaking of going someplace else.  I really am leaving on a jet plane. I'll be in San Diego (aka Heaven) for a week.  I'll just have to suffer through it!  Hehehe. It would only take the slightest nudge for me to not ever leave the place.  That's how much I love San Diego. I have a arm's length list of things I want to do while there:  Wild Animal Park, Balboa Park, Coronado Island (mainly for the bridge, I love that bridge), the Harbor, Gas Lamp District, margaritas at this yummy Mexican food place in the Old Town, etc, etc, etc.

Maybe I'll blog pictures.  That way I won't be remiss in reporting again.  And maybe I'll have other stuff to report. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment